Tuesday, May 8, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET VIOLET



Twenty six years ago today I became a MOTHER. Violet might (mistakenly) think that this is only HER birthday. But this is THE day that I became who, I believe, I was meant to be. Being the mother to all of my children, began with one small little 6 lb. bundle born on May 8, 1986. Violet Susanna Fuller's first day of life. It might as well of been MY first day of life (certainly as I now know it). Violet entered our lives with screams and laughter. We had no idea what we had gotten ourselves into, but we were certain that our little Violet was unique and special in every way possible. We surrounded ourselves with loving granparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends. Violet was loved by all who knew her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET VIOLET CHILD! You will always be loved by all who know you!

1 comment: